We are Mira Active Wear by Silverbird Designs (Pty) Ltd, a company registered in South Africa, number 2014/181499/0. Our address is 22 Popham Street, Bloubersgrand, Cape Town 7441, South Africa.
The following Terms and Conditions apply when you order, buy or commission any of our products and or services:-
1. The standard production time frame is a minimum of 6 weeks. However, you will be advised of your order’s estimated production time frame on confirmation of your order.
2. Production of your order will start after we received your signed-off design document together with full payment of your pro forma invoice.
3. Delivery times are not included in any production time provided. An estimate delivery time will be provided once your order has been despatched.
4. We make use of UPS and DHL for international shipments and The Courier Guy for national shipments. Deliveries are subject to these courier companies’ economy services’ time frames.
5. Every care will be taken to provide you with an expected delivery date as accurate as possible and we will provide you with tracking numbers where our couriers are used.
6. Your goods can be insured at your own expense up to the value of the goods on order. This must however be communicated at the time of order.
7. You can use your own courier to deliver your order at your own expense. This must however be communicated at the time of order. All arrangements with your courier must be made by yourself and if necessary we will provide your courier with shipment documents when required.
8. Our responsibility for the production and delivery of the product expires as soon as the products are taken by the courier, and in no circumstances can we be responsible in case of late delivery or no delivery.
9. Delivery charges are always excluded from quotes and invoices unless otherwise indicated.
10. The goods are transported at your own risk.
GRAPHICS, DESIGN & MEASUREMENTS
11. When you provide us with graphics we prefer PDF files or any other vector file.
12. Where applicable, you are responsible to get the approval of the artworks from your sponsors and to have permission for use of logos/marks in place. Any reprints due to logo changes will be charged additional.
13. You are liable to have the necessary permissions in place to use logos/marks in your design and we accept no responsibility or liability for any loss, damage, expense or claim incurred in connection with the use of the logos/marks in your design.
14. You are required to carefully examine the artworks regarding colour, dimensions, distance between logos, placement of the artworks and text, before approval. We are not responsible for errors once the artworks have been signed off and any reprints due to artwork changes after approval will be charged additional.
15. Production through sublimation printing is subject to thermal, climatic and environmental variations, and thus in the case of repeat orders, it is not always possible to guarantee an exact reproduction of colours in relation to the preceding order.
16. Due to the customised fit element of our products, you are required to follow the measurement instructions carefully and request our assistance if you feel unsure. We cannot accept responsibility if wrong measurements are provided.
BILLING & PAYMENT
17. When your order has been finalised, we will provide you with our Pro Forma Invoice for payment.
18. On receipt of payment, the design process will start and production will follow on receipt of the signed-off designs.
19. Unless indicated otherwise, our invoices and quotes do not include taxes or shipping.
20. We offer various payment options, please enquire if you wish to pay via Pay Pal or Credit Card.
DEFECTS & RETURNS
21. Due to the customised nature of our products, no returns are accepted and no refunds are made.
22. Defects are to be reported to us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days from receiving your ordered items and must be substantiated by photos of the defects together with a detailed written description of the defects.
23. We will investigate your defects claim to determine the extent of the defects and will inform you of our finding as soon as all the necessary information has been received. Please promptly provide any additional information when requested.
24. If you do not agree with the outcome of our investigation, the defect item can be returned at your own costs to further substantiate your defect claim. If we find that we are not responsible for the defect, the item will be returned at you own cost.
25. If we are responsible for a defect in any item, we are entitled to choose between a remedy of the defect or to replace the item.
26. If we are not able to remedy the defect or to replace the defect item, a credit at a mutually agreed amount
27. You will be liable to pay all shipping charges and taxes for any replacement item.
28. Delivered items remain our property until such time as all amounts invoiced are paid in full.
29. Our products are not CE certified and are worn at your own risk.
30. We will refresh these terms and conditions from time to time and you should therefore ensure to acquaint yourself with our T’s & Cs’ with each order.
31. We strive for communication founded on mutual trust and openness and would request that all queries are directed to us at email@example.com.